If you are asking yourself, is my company equipped well with the technology trending right now? Or you might be thinking of something more advanced to catch up with the pace in the global markets. Well, you are not alone here! Everybody is seeking for the most upgraded, efficient and flawless tools and techniques to make the business shine with flying colors! When it comes to video conferencing, the speed of technological transformation is even more. Since it is directly related to the communication; the downgraded systems leads to poor interaction and coordination which eventually affects the business. Degraded productivity and inefficient services do not take much time to sink the companies in today’s world. Participating in a video conference has to be incredibly natural as if you are entering a real-time conversation from a remote location. The session has to run smoothly without any technological errors. However, if you are finding it difficult due to exact reason that video conferencing solutions are not matching with the pace, it’s time you should think about upgrading or switching your VC room. Here are few essential signs that denotes the best time to update your video conferencing room:
1. It is consuming more than 2 minutes to begin a meeting- enter your video conference room and assume that you have zero knowledge about the technology. Is your equipment or device as simple as a smartphone to use? People tend to avoid video conferencing if the system is too complicated to understand. Participants are often afraid of the high-end technology which is not user-friendly since it feels like an idiot to sit in front of something which you cannot operate properly. Your video conference system must be familiar with the people who are attending it. Slower broadband connections or poor connectivity with the data streaming is a headache. All these technological hurdles delay the meeting which annoys the participants since their time is wasted. If you are facing troubles even after conducting a dry run when everything went normal, definitely your video conferencing room needs a quick upgrade.
2. No one is willing to use it- Just because you have installed a video conferencing device, no one is going to use it unless they find it worthy. If it is not capable of collaborating team and generating quality connections with remote employees; it is of no use at all. Still, if you insist on using existing technology instead of revamping it, people will completely lose interest in it. The entire set up will remain unused, and it will become a mere liability for the company. It is the time when you should sell it off or scrap it and opt for a new one which is compatible with the modern day requirements.
3. Your technology is betraying the meetings- Are you tinkering with the adapters, cables, display and remote controls again and again? Do you witness the conference calls which are continually disconnecting? It could be the rightmost time you need to replace your old technology with the faster and brand new video conferencing device set up. The camera, audiovisual capturing equipment used in the current video conferencing are of HD quality which can capture minute details. However, if your system is recording poor visuals and degraded sounds, it is a sheer disappointment which leaves a terrible impression on the participants. Poor visuals consist of different types such as blur or distorted images, shaky movements, etc. Degraded sound quality includes hollow sound, echoes, line noise, background noise and so on. My advice is to quickly install an upgraded one which consists of the latest software and hardware integration.
4. The employees find it difficult to use- Imagine that you require hours of time to prepare a video conferencing set up wherein you need to connect multiple cords with several devices, making all adjustments manually with the camera, audio-video recorders, change the settings of the display and other encoders, etc. There won’t be more complicated scenario than this! In fact, you should have the system which even a non-specialist would find it simple to use. It should be as straightforward as picking up a smartphone and starting a video call. It should be integrated well with your work calendar or scheduling software which will automatically remind you about a webinar or a conference call. If there are hundreds of switches and multiple buttons on the device which need to be adjusted or operated manually, a person is likely to get bugged by it.
5. Your team size is growing- If the workforce at your company is growing at massive speed and you are willing to offer flexibility to the employees to stay connected from anywhere anytime, you need the best video conferencing system that provides seamless audiovisual connectivity. Engaging people in a conversation from multiple locations is not fair enough when we talk about the upgraded video conferencing devices. In fact, all the participants in a meeting must be able to communicate in real time though virtually from remote locations. All of them should have robust connectivity irrespective of the internet speed. If your team is tremendous, it is mandatory for the workers to get connected with each other to take significant and urgent business decisions. Hence, always opt for video conferencing solutions provider who can meet your growing requirements.
In short, you have to opt for conference solutions that help to optimize your productivity in several business operations. Wireless presentations and excellent connectivity at remote locations have eased the work pressure and enhanced work efficiency of the employees which is benefiting the companies than ever before. Connecting and communicating with the clients, customers or partners have become extraordinarily convenient and faster.